What it is:
No other product in the world can do all that Tend Skin® Liquid does, especially when it comes to ingrown hairs and razor bumps.What it does:
Razor bumps are created when the growing beard hairs exit the skin, curl over, and burrow into the adjacent skin, resulting in an unsightly "bump". Ingrown hairs form when hairs, growing back after shaving, waxing, electrolysis, or other hair removal method, and fail to grow out of the skin. The hairs curl over inside the follicles under the skin (just like the "razor bump" hairs curl above the skin). By curling, then creates and unsightly "bump".
Tend Skin effectively reduces the appearance of ingrown hair, razor bumps, and redness from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal. Key Features & Benefits:
• When applied regularly, Tend Skin® Liquid effectively reduces appearance of unsightly razor bumps
• Applying Tend Skin® Liquid regularly to areas that are waxed or treated with electrolysis will reduce the appearance of ingrown hair formation that occurs after the procedure
• It works as an extremely effective underarm deodorant
• Try it on your feet before putting your shoes and socks on. It will prevent foot odor, as well as stop foot odor if applied at the time you remove your shoes
A thin coat of Tend Skin® Liquid is all you need. Don’t overdo it, especially after waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal which are all “surgical” procedures; tissue is “torn” or “burned” during these treatments. Raw tissue is subject to stinging when almost anything contacts it.
A thin “dampen-only” coat keeps the product on the skin surface and “out” of the freshly treated follicles.
• Leave product on the skin.
• Do not wipe off.
• The product may be rubbed on, thus acting as a cleanser.
• It also acts as an astringent for oily skin.